English Student Interview
English Student Interview: Sam Brookes
- It improves your spelling and vocabulary.
- It offers once in a lifetime opportunities to interview and meet bands. This is not a common thing.
- It allows kids to hone their writing craft, which is beneficial for their exams and school work. It also introduces to a career possibility, and due to the work that goes into becoming a journalist, it’s important that they think about it now.
- It’s an outlet for those of us who like to voice our opinion on music to a like-minded audience.
- It can be addictive. I found myself working articles when really I should have been revising. At the end of the day I got my A Levels so it didn’t have that much of an impact.